New (Old) Church Building

In 2015 we purchased the original Stanwood First Presbyterian Church building for our office and worship gathering space. The building was constructed in 1909 and was remodeled about 12 years ago. Since the closure of the original church, the building has been used for a variety of purposes. Most recently it was used as a dance studio. The purchase was made possible by a generous grant for the downpayment by Northwest Coast Presbytery, and a loan through the Mission Development Certificate Program. Our first Sunday in our new location was June 7, 2015.