Last Update: August 12, 2021
You can join us for worship in-person or on Facebook Live.
As of June 30 the State of Washington is no longer requiring occupancy limits or social distancing in places of worship. The elders of Tidelands Church met this week to discuss some changes to our guidelines in response. We recognize people are navigating through this pandemic in many different ways with different concerns, experiences, and expectations. Our desire is to uphold love for one another as our primary motivation when making our decisions. We welcome feedback and open dialogue so please reach out to us.
Beginning Sunday, August 13, 2021
- Following the Snohomish County Health mandate effective August 12, 2021 masks are required in the building for all of those age 5 and older.
- We currently have most of our seats back in the sanctuary, but still encourage worshippers to spread out. We have plenty of flexibility with our seating so please let us know if you would like some chairs rearranged or removed to provide more distance for your family.
- At this time we will not be offering food or drink at the coffee bar. We encourage you to support local small businesses and feel free to bring food or drink into the sanctuary with you. Communion will be offered via individual, pre-sealed containers.
- As much as possible we will leave the front and back doors propped open in order to create a good flow of fresh air throughout the building. Please dress accordingly.
- We will also continue to sanitize high touch surfaces with a disinfectant solution between services and offer hand sanitizer in the building.
Online worship streaming will remain an option on our Facebook page for those that are not yet ready or able to attend in person. We encourage everyone to continue to self-screen for symptoms and stay at home if you feel ill.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at 360-654-4760 or email Pastor Brandon.
Get the Bible App Free to see bulletins - click on "more" and "events" to see bulletins before the start of the service