In Matthew's Gospel we frequently see Jesus in conflict with religious leaders and their teachings. Jesus reveals what religion looks like as we follow God's heart behind the letter of the law. In this series we will explore the many ways in which Jesus clarifies what it means to obey God's will.
This sermon series will take us through the season of Lent and wrap up with the resurrection and Great Commission.
- 1/27 - Matthew 5:17-20, 27-32 (Marriage Law)
- 2/3 - Matthew 5:21-26 (Murder Law)
- 2/10 - Matthew 5:38-48 (Love & Retaliation Law)
- 2/17 - Matthew 6:1-6, 16-18 (Showboat Law)
- 2/24 - Matthew 7:13-28 (True Disciples)
- 3/10 - Matthew 12:9-14 (Sabbath Law)
- 3/17 - Matthew 15:1-20 (Traditions Law)
- 3/24 - Matthew 18:21-35 (Forgiveness Law)
- 3/31 - Matthew 21:12-17, 28-32 (Worship Law)
- 4/7 - Matthew 22:15-22 (Tax Law)
- 4/14 - Matthew 23:1-36 (Hypocrite Law)
- 4/21 - Matt. 28.1-10 - EASTER (True Life)
- 5/5 - Matt. 28:16-20 (True Mission)
Our most recent recorded sermons can be found below. Older sermons are located on our archived sermons page.